Thursday 6 March 2014

Mihimihi


Hi my names Kelly Anne Druitt, I’m 18 years old and was born in Palmerston North. I have an older sister Emma, 21, who is a chef and a younger brother Daniel, 16. We currently have two dogs and a cat. Delilah is a Bichon x Shih Tzu, Charlie’s a Lhasa Apso and Elliot a pedigree Birman. In 2007 my family and I moved up to Napier, Hawkes Bay where we lived with family on a life style block while our house we live in now was being built. Ever since I was younger I have been interested in Architecture and houses but have now changed my focus to Interior Design. I have attended four different schools, two of which were religious because I’m a Catholic. I enjoy football, orienteering and running.  I have always wanted to travel the world, especially Europe. I have already travelled to Australia and Japan. My friends know me as a good baker and a perfectionist; they have gotten me to make them birthday cakes a few times. I’m a really tidy and organised person. I’m naturally a brunette but I prefer having my hair blonde. I have always loved being creative and drawing so I’m enjoying my time at Massey especially in this Space class as I’m majoring in Spatial Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment